1. Split design of overhead high-efficiency circulating hot air blower
2. The cooling and tempering fan is equipped with one large and one small configuration, which is energy-saving and efficient.
3. Convection system made of high-quality stainless steel with high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance
4, clean and efficient, not easy to deform, long service life.
5. Smart hair dryer design, unique through section design, all thin and thick plates (3.5mm-19mm), fundamentally solve the shortcomings of traditional section through thick plates that do not do well, and truly achieve a better combination of north and south stoves.
2. Tempered glass type
1, offline 2, online LOW-E glass 3, ultra-white glass 4, screen printing glass 5, patterned glass 6, colored glass 7, white glass
Three, the main parameter table
Note: 1. The data in the table is calculated based on 5mm white glass and 100% loading rate; the actual data will vary with glass types, specifications and loading conditions. The agreement between the supplier and the buyer shall prevail at that time.
2, other models are not listed in full due to space limitations
3. The company reserves the right to change related parameters after technical updates
AT-TAQ glass tempering furnace is mainly used to process supporting glass products in construction, furniture, home appliances, decoration, automobile and other industries.
Four, operation points
1. The forced convection tempering furnace must not switch the working mode during the production process. This may cause serious work logic errors, resulting in the loss of the glass state, and the glass will not be released in the furnace.
2. The forced convection tempering furnace must not use glass with a large length difference when working in multiple stations. This may cause the glass position in the furnace to be disordered, resulting in excessive fluctuations in the position of the furnace. The general size is controlled in the range of 50mm. Inside. If you choose a new specification, you must wait for the product of the previous specification to be released before proceeding to the next production.
3. When the forced convection tempering furnace is overhauled, the equipment must be transferred to the system standby mode, so that part of the equipment can be controlled manually, but the system will not automatically run the automatic continuous action of the production process.
4. Safety protection must be done during system maintenance of the forced convection tempering furnace, and the emergency stop button can be pressed or the power supply can be cut off when necessary in important departments.